Paris Region Facts and Figures 2021
Choose Paris Region,the Paris Ile-de-France Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry and L'Institut Paris Region publish the "Paris Region Facts and Figures 2021".
This publication highlights the key assets of Paris Region.
In this document, you will find the Facts and Figures regarding: population, economy and business, employment, education, R&D and innovation, real estate, transport and mobility, logistics, meetings and exhibitions, tourism and quality of life.
Paris Region, a Vibrant, Innovative and Sustainable Region
- A dynamic and fast-growing region
- A Thriving Business and Research Community
- A Strong Know-How in Services and Industry
- Home to 18.3% of France’s population
- Producer of 31.2 % of national GDP
- Contributor of 5.4% of the EU28 GDP
- Gathering 23.3% of all jobs in France
- Employing 36.4% of all French executives
- Educating 26.3% of all students in France
- Encompassing 39.5% of R&D spending
- Home to 40.5% of researchers in France
- A massive consumer marketplace
- A Breeding Ground for Talents
- Very Competitive Real Estate and Logistics Solutions
- World-class transport and digital infrastructure
- An outstanding lifestyle
To find all the data: Download the document
This study is linked to the following theme :